A fundamental training for leaders to build the courage and confidence necessary to thrive in today’s complex environment.
About this fundamental training - Tuesday 19th JUne 2018 - San Francisco
“Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the willingness to act in spite of your fear.”
All great people seem fearless. Is it something they’re born with? Is it that they’re just not afraid of anything? Is it that they’re perfect and therefore have nothing to fear? Or is it that they have a better understanding of fear than most, and know how to deal with it?
EVERYONE experiences fear. You may believe that brave and courageous people have no fear. Courageous people are as afraid as anyone else. It is actually their fear that makes them courageous, not the lack of it. But they manage their fear differently. Being "fearless" means knowing how to leverage fear. How do fearless people do that? Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. Rather, it’s the mastery of fear.
“Fear is just a call to exercise courage.”
So, we all experience fear, but are we aware just how much It’s affecting our lives? The truth is, our fears may have limited us in many ways that we’re not even aware of.
- Have you ever stopped yourself from applying for a job due to fear of failure?
- Have you ever kept quiet at work because you fear that you will be judged?
- Have you ever stalled on a creative project because you worry what people will think of you?
What would be possible if fear didn’t hold you back?
This intensive small group masterclass is designed to help you harness your fear and make it work for you. You’ll learn what being fearless really means to you and how to embrace your fear so it no longer blocks you from achieving your goals. You’ll learn from other leaders who have overcome their fear and dive deeper on how to use your fear to propel your success through this intensive 3 hour masterclass followed by your own 1:1 coaching session with Alexandra Kinloch, a Certified Professional Coach to help you discover exactly what’s holding you back, overcome obstacles and create your own Fearless Blueprint and personalized action plan that will help you take the lead personally and professionally.
What you will learn:
- The mechanics of fear
- Origin of your fear
- How to build confidence & courage
- How to take action despite your fear
- The Fearless Framework – a repeatable model you can apply to both your professional and personal life
- How other successful people have moved through their fear and become successful
- Bonus: You’ll be surrounded by those that really truly get you and will become an essential element of your success as you courageously take the lead.
- 3 hour Masterclass – includes science-backed educational content on the Fearless Framework and small breakout groups to implement learnings and connect with other courageous leaders
- 1:1 Coaching call with Fearless Expert & Certified Professional Coach, Alexandra Kinloch CPC
- Fearless Blueprint – personalised plan to go from fear to fearless
Who’s it for:
- You are an entrepreneur, leader or employee who want sto courageously move forward in your career, business or life.
- You are highly motivated
- You are ready to take action
- You are a self-starter that is dying to get her voice heard in the world and actively moving towards a life you desire.
- You are ready to invest in yourself – in time, energy, attention and money.
- You are willing to take risks, receive coaching, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience
- You are responsible for your own results, which includes pro-actively asking for support, being on coaching calls and using your program benefits
- You are willing to take action and implementing what you learn
- You are ready to celebrate your wins, shifts, and achievements throughout the program.
Space is limited to register today to avoid disappointment. Tuesday 19th June 2018 - San Francisco
Alexandra Kinloch is an accredited executive leadership coach, facilitator, award-winning entrepreneur, speaker, and strategist who works with companies and executives worldwide to enhance leadership skills and build the next generation of fearless leaders. Alexandra has over 12 years of global and Bay Area experience in consulting with world’s top companies which she uses in her work at The Inside Academy to help businesses and leaders increase their leadership skills and employee potential. She focusses on both the inner and outer work of being a leader with simple practical skills and tools to apply straight away. Alexandra was named a 'Top Female Entrepreneur Under 40’ in 2014 & 2015 and has founded 3 companies. She is the founder of Fearless Female Founders, a Bay Area based organization which educates and connects women professionals through regular events and group programs that fearlessly skip the small talk and instead build real connections with inspiring women. Alexandra is an experienced facilitator who regularly speaks and leads workshops at events both in the US and internationally.
Tuesday 19th June 2018, financial district, san francisco
THERE'S ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT SO GET IN QUICK!!
Interested and have a couple of questions? SImply click here to Find a time on my calendar and I’d be happy to answer your questions.
I work with a select number of private 1:1 coaching clients as a premium offering. This is your opportunity to work with me and a group of women influencers at a significantly reduced rate. While most small group coaching programs charge upwards of $3000, I want to make this accessible.